Monday, February 2, 2009

Weighing in...157 lbs!

I promised to weigh in each Monday. I'm now 157 lbs! Wow. I kept a food diary using a hardcover booklet I bought at the $ store. I marked down every blessed bite of food which I put in my mouth, and I marked down the matching calories. If I follow this method of food control, I always lose weight. I can see at one glance what I'm eating. Some days are good, others not so good. I'm keeping my calories under 2000 per day, sometimes around 1300, usually around 1700. I went to the gym twice last week, and walked nearly every other day. I'm very pleased with my results. This week I'm going to drink more water each day. Yee-haw!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Good job...I once had a doctor who told me you cannot lose weight unless you are hungry...I guess he was right, I was on 1100 calories a day, starving but did lose a lot of weight...too bad it didn't stay gone!! LOL

Betty said...

You're doing great!