Saturday, June 20, 2009

My birthday in Disneyland!

I had a fantastic time in Disneyland on my 49th birthday last Monday! Robert and I and my friend, Linda P, flew down on June 12th. We had quite an adventure together. Anaheim, California had strange weather. You'll notice I'm wearing a sweater in the 2nd photo. Never mind, we had fun anyhow. I'm glad it didn't snow or hail! It tried to rain, but in spite of a bit of thunder and some light spitting, it didn't actually rain at all.
We flew home yesterday, June 19, and I'll blog more, and post a lot more photos, but for now I'm headed for bed as I had a doozy of a migraine today, and am feeling rather limpid.
Disneyland gave me a $69.00 gift card on my birthday, to use in their gift shops. I spent it in 15 minutes flat! It was a day to remember, as we also went to the American Girl store in The Grove district in the morning. I was simply exhausted by the end of the day! My hubby bought me Emily, Molly's friend. She is darling. Stay tuned for more photos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday! You must have had lots of fun! Oh I'm sure I'm sure. :-)