Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lunch at the Secret Garden in 2008

For those of you dying to know what the Secret Garden has for lunch,
here is what I had on January 19, 2008. (my 5th visit)
That was nearly 2 years ago, so I only remember that it was scrumptious.
Here are my 2 good friends from my Stampin' Up group:
Colleen and her mother in law, Bernice.

Mmm...the dessert tray!
What shall I choose?
Yummy! You can't lose trying any of the treats at the Secret Garden.
However, I always say it isn't dessert unless it's chocolate!
A peek into the window of the dessert counter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jan. 19th is my birthday and there you were dining out. We never knew then, what we know now that the two of us girls would be connected in blog land. I hope this coming week is splendid for you and something really good happens! Sending pixie dust your way!