Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A joyeaux Noel for Bleuette!

I sewed for 3 hours yesterday on this little velveteen dress!
I had cut it out weeks ago, but you know how things are at this time of the year.
This is a 1954 GL Allure dress. The free pattern and instructions were
part of the Nov/Dec challenge in my Bleuette online group.
I have so enjoyed my time in this group since April/09.
The ladies are very helpful.
Isn't Yvette Marie darling in red?
Yesterday Yvette Marie received her Secret Santa gift.
She was very excited.
Yvette Marie borrowed the Big Girl's room for the photos.
Inside the wrapping was the cutest card and a thin red box.
You will not believe the delights in that box!
Wow! Isn't this astonishing?
We are amazed and thrilled that dear Sarah Jean created these lovely things for Yvette Marie!
I hope Yvette Marie stays sweet through all this. Tee...hee...
It's been a very happy Christmas for this little Bleuette doll which came to live with me this year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at your Chatty's around the tree...I can't stand it...I want to come and play. I better get with it in 2010 and get a Passport to the land of Chatty! Thinking of you and I'm delighted to call you blog pal..nighty night from Bellingham.

Betty said...

Normally I'm not a Bluette fan, but your doll has a sweet face and looks so nice in that beautiful new dress. WOW...she did very well in the swap.