Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Vancouver Winter Olympic Games

The Olympic Vancouver Winter games are only 41 days away.
I love winter games, and I fully expected to purchase tickets to some of the events.
Alas, I'm neither wealthy nor do I have a Visa card, so I'm out of luck!
But I thought I should at least mention the Olympic Games once on here.
The above picture was taken in October 2009, at the Bay downtown.
These mittens are now very popular.
I bought one pair, and was given the free bag too.
Keep your eyes on Vancouver, world!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Ben's employer bought 7500 pairs of the red mittens and gave them each a pair for Christmas...now we know why they are in short supply!!!

Betty said...

Is it really only 41 days? I haven't heard much about it here, but I'm sure closer to the time we'll hear a lot. I love to watch the Olympics. It's probably like football...you really see all the events better on TV anyway.