Sunday, January 31, 2010

Last day of January

Yesterday was a nice day, so we headed downtown and tried out the new Bombardier train, which runs for FREE from the Olympic Village Station, to Granville Island. Over the past 3 years I've become very fond of Granville Island. My chiropractor is close by, so after my adjustment once per month, I visit the shops there. We caught the street car train and went along the track to the Olympic Village station and back again. It took 10 minutes. The ride is quiet and so smooth. How I wish the Skytrain could be like this! Afterwards we picked Matthew up and went out for supper at the Noodle Box on West 4th. Yummy. Matthew chose 2 records from Zula Record shop for his birthday gift. He will be 21 in a few more days. I can't believe that January is finished.

2 comments:

Cath's Pennies Designs said...

How exciting to live so close to where the olympics will be! I'm so anxious to watch them on TV.
Where did January go?
Cathy

Betty said...

Happy Birthday to Matthew!

Is that light rail where the train shares the street with cars?