Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The silliest thing I've heard in ages...

OK, now this is just plain silly. Apparently Sidney Crosby's hockey stick and gloves went missing after the golden win hockey game back on Feb 28, 2010. (the game we will NEVER FORGET) Here is what was in my email from News 1130 this afternoon: "The stick Crosby was using when he scored the gold medal winning goal during the Olympics was put in a shipping container bound for Russia and intercepted in Toronto. One of the gloves ended up in another player's bag." Now isn't this just absurd? If I had scored the winning goal (the goal we will NEVER FORGET) I would not have tossed my stick or gloves onto the ice in the first place! And if I had, I would surely hope my manager, or whoever is in charge of these teams, would be on the lookout and make sure the Russians didn't snatch it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Loretta...You will be able to see Chatty Baby and Cathy on yesterday and todays post. You are at the game show today! Tee hee! Check it out! The anticipation is great...
The life of a hockey player...they always seem to throw their sticks...what a story! Both my boys played hockey and my first husband so I've lived at hockey games. Prior to that my dad was always glued to Hockey Night in Canada...I still love the sport...I even dated a few hockey players but I married a grocery man instead!