Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Zoe's New Bathing Suit

At last, one of my Bleuettes has a bathing suit in time for the hot weather!
I used an LSDS 1933 pattern by Annick Phillips, and I used white knit which was easy to sew. I made the suit by hand, my favourite method of sewing doll clothes lately. The pattern called for 2 strips of red narrow ribbon and a dark blue knit bottom, but I improvised. I think it turned out cute. I notice this blog has more Bleuettes than Chatty Cathy dolls on it, so I'm contemplating creating a Bleuette Blog. Do you think I need another blog?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have missed coming to visit you...I think it's been over a month...shame on me!

I had a lot of catching up to do...my favorite post of all time is Zoe on her adventures!

Good grief, did you hear that thunder last night? Me oh my, had me shaking under the covers with the pups!

I also love your blog banner...gorgeous!

Betty said...

I have trouble keeping up with one blog. I wouldn't be able to manage anymore. :) You are really neglecting those Chattys. The bathing suit is very cute.