Friday, October 1, 2010

Freebie Friday

Today was a beautiful, gorgeous summer like day, even though it's October 1st.
I cleaned so much yesterday that today I said "No more cleaning!" and I went to Granville Island downtown, near the water. Alas, Matthew had the day off so I didn't see him. Nevertheless I enjoyed myself immensely. I sat outside on a bench and ate my lunch with a large seagull sitting right next to me on the bench, watching my every move.
I also shopped at Sears. I love the downtown store. It has a huge variety of clothing and is very clean and uncluttered. I noticed that if you bought one item, you got the next item FREE!
Who can resist that? So for each of the pretty skirts above, I got a free top!
Now I'm all set for Fall. I bought the purse the other day for 1/2 price at Payless shoes; if you buy one item you get the 2nd 1/2 price.
I love free deals!

No comments: