Saturday, May 14, 2011

Freebie Friday May 13 2011

Aren't these cute? Would you believe I got them for FREE?
I'm an avid and loyal shopper at Sears Canada.
By using my Sears card I collect points.
These points add up to dollars.
These shoes were regularly $50.00 but were on sale for $25 yet I got them for FREE by using my saved up points. They seem very comfortable. I bought them in hopes that one day soon the warm sunny weather will arrive!
The month of April was the COLDEST and WETTEST on record.
I tell my friends we live on the Wet Coast (instead of the West Coast) and they chuckle.
But it's so wet here the local farmers can't plant the potato crop. We haven't had one week of sunshine since last year. I mean a full sunny week. I think the most we've had this year is two days of sunshine in a row.
So I hope I can wear those sandals soon!

No comments: