Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Matthew and I with his beautifully wrapped gift for me, which is a gorgeous crystal rose shaped candle holder!

One of our gifts to Matthew; an old box from his great grandma, with money inside.

A good dog.

My gift to Robert; a really good pair of binoculars.

Tee hee...

Christmas breakfast, made by Robert.

Christmas stocking gifts. I was spoiled!
(the Anne Perry book is from Matthew, a Christmas tradition)


The Christmas feast.

If you look at the photos enlarged, you can see Matthew's lovely candle holder in the middle.
The turkey is fresh and grain fed from Windsor Meats...just superb.
Leona made the gravy from scratch, I made the whipped cream/jello salad, and Robert made the rest.
It was a wonderful Christmas Day.
(and my voice is slowly coming back)

1 comment:

Marg said...

I love the picture of Kelsey! lol poor pooch - the things she puts up with!