Thursday, November 8, 2012

Congratulations to Shelley!

Shelley of Shelley's Doll Daze blog was the first person to post last week on my 800th posting on my blog. Congratulations, Shelley! This is your prize; a darling set of Campbell Soup Kids from my personal dolly collection. I think they will enjoy living at your lovely home!
They are 4 1/2 inches tall and are very cute.
Thank you for reading my blog and leaving comments.
I love to read everyone's comments.
Please send me your mailing address by emailing me. Thanks!

2 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

They are adorable...thank you so much...I will email you right away :) I have enjoyed your blog very much...hope to keep coming back for a long time....blessings

Loretta said...

You are so welcome, Shelley! I will be mailing them on Monday Nov 12 or Tuesday Nov 13.