Friday, June 8, 2007

The winner of the contest prize is...

OK, I finally got around to pulling the name for the contest dolly prize! Can you guess who it was? Fortunately it was a person who loves and enjoys dolls, and has an amazing collection of beautiful Chatty Cathy dolls, and American Girl dolls. She suggested taking both Kit and Samantha with! Tee hee... The winner is: TONI! Congratulations! I will be sending your little prize as soon as possible, probably next week. Thanks for trying, everyone. Alas, you've all stopped posting. I changed the posting rules so now you can post without them coming to me to be moderated first. That was way too time consuming.

2 comments:

Write 2 The Point said...

well congratulations Toni-I am a bit jealous of you, but that's the way the cooky crumbles, right? I can't wait to see what sort of prize you get.

Toni said...

Oh wow! I'm so excited, Loretta! This such nice news, especially today! I had my foot surgery this morning, and am in pain. This exciting news has really brightened up my day! Thankyou so much, Loretta!