Sunday, August 12, 2007

St Fagan's Museum, Cardiff




















In St. Fagan's outdoor museum. There are many old style houses to tour, laid out as if in a village hundreds of years ago. It was enchanting. Of course we had to rush! Fortunately the sun stayed out until we were through.



In the other half of St. Fagan's there was a castle, but we didn't have time to get to it.









This is Cardiff train station. Robert is phoning our B & B to let them know we've arrived. They had to let us in.

2 comments:

Write 2 The Point said...

oh my gosh I love that bread store and i love the paddington bear picture on your previous post! Paddington is one of my favorites.

Anonymous said...

I love that village - it so reminds me of 'child from the sea' and her childhood, did you come across a sin eater anywhere in that bread store, or did you have to feed him crumbs? It looks much more cheerful when the sun is out, almost like I could live there. I'll bet it is peaceful. You sure all look happy in all your photos. And bustling.