Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween

Halloween is just around the corner; only 2 weeks away. I've never been fond of the ghastly and ghostly part of it, but I do enjoy the fun, and for some reason here in Canada, we have fireworks that evening. My dad always bought fireworks and sparklers, and we had a grand time after going trick or treating. Somewhere I have a picture of the last time I enjoyed Halloween at home. I'll have to hunt through my albums.
Here is a picture of myself dressed as a rabbit, and my two younger sisters. This was taken 40 years ago in 1968!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at poor Leona, she has chosen to wear her black leather shiny shoes instead of boots and her mother has not stopped her. She must have froze. She remembers freezing most of the time when she was young, I hear.