Thursday, October 16, 2008

You are invited...

...to a Halloween blog party! It's being hosted by one of my favourite blogs; A Fanciful Twist. Please click on the button on the right hand side of my blog to be taken to her blog. She has listed all the people who will be hosting a party. It will take you positively ages to visit them all! I've invited a few friends here for the occasion. I'm quite excited! I've never participated in a blog party before, and I think it will be loads of fun! I will begin to upload some of my party pictures tomorrow, as I think it will take some time and co-ordination to get it perfect. Who knows who I'll be "competing" with! Martha Stewart herself might be in the mix!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this blog. I well remember the last blog, when the houbs were all in europe. what a fun time. . . martha stewart! I actually thought your photo of the front of your house belonged in her mag! I does, oh it does. you are that good.