Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from our snowy part of the world! I haven't seen so much snow at once at Christmas since I was a little girl. We've had over 2 feet. In some places it's up to my hips. We're enjoying it, but can't get out in our car. The lane is filled with snow!
Here's a picture of myself holding Kelsie. She doesn't know what to make of the drifts of snow. Where is her grass?
We had a quiet Christmas Eve with one of my sisters and her 2 sons coming by for a light supper and gift opening. The trudged up from the bottom of our street where they now live. I miss the old noisy Christmases with children. Matthew spent the night; nearly like old times.
Today we walked to my parent's apartment and visited for a few hours. Then we tramped home through the drifts of snow, and had a delicious Cornish game hen supper with all the trimmings.
Leona gave us matching scarves, made in Germany. They are so lovely and soft!

1 comment:

Betty said...

Wish I had some of your snow! Happy New Year! Betty