Monday, January 26, 2009

Dolly's new tub

 


I couldn't end on that horrible note in my last blog; it's too depressing! So instead here is something to make you smile. I found the tub and accessories, all attached in this cardboard set-up, at my new Walmart for only $12.99 Cdn. It's a Bratz doll item. I hate Bratz dolls. They seem sinister and leering. But I knew my Riley doll would love this tub, as it's just her size. I used cotton batting for the bubble bath suds, and I had a miniature duckie from my little house. Isn't this set cute? (click to ENLARGE and really see details)

By Loretta Houben

5 comments:

Linda said...

too cute! I saw them at Wal-Mart one day and it never even dawned on me they would be good for Riley! You have a great eye for things that are scale!

Debbie G Designs said...

This is adorable, Loretta!!

Islandsparrow said...

Very Cute!

Thanks for dropping by my blog - oh yes mosquitoes - I think last year was the worst ever!! We had a lot of rain and that was the major reason for the mosquito infestation. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip in spite of it.

And I'm also glad you found my blog. Drop in any time!

Betty said...

Yes, it's adorable. I have the same tub for my Ginnys!

Amy said...

She looks like she was meant to be in there! I do not like the Bratz dolls either. My girls followed the craze for a while when they (Bratz) were new. They seemed to get them for a few birthdays as gifts as the Brabie dolls fell out of favor and were not on the store shelves for a time. I am glad they quickly grew tired of them and still prefer other dolls.
Amy