Today is weighing in day; I'm down to 157 lbs so I'm quite happy. I lost 3 lbs in 3 days. I've gone to the gym twice, and I've been drinking a lot of water, and cutting out sugar. That's all I've been doing. I feel just like a fat ball of lard!
On another note, I received my first blog award today, from http://abundantcuriosities.blogspot.com/ Thank you, Amy! You made my day!
(I'll try and figure out how to add it in my sidebar.)
Here is the official info on the award:
This award is about bloggers who show great attitude and gratitude.
What you have to do:
Upon receiving The Lemonade Award, you also pass it on to other bloggers who you think show great attitude and gratitude. Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 8 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
So here are the 8 blogs I will pass the award to:
Linda's Chatty Blog
Write 2 the Point
Day Dreamn World
By Sun and Candlelight
Happy Loves Rosie
What Matters Most?
A Fanciful Twist