Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday again!

Hmmm...I totally forgot to blog this week! I've been super busy with Spring cleaning and going back to the Gym again. Would you believe that I hadn't been to the gym since the beginning of February? I was very ill in Feb with bronchitis, and when I finally recuperated I came down with a dreadful cold. I'm not doing well this year with my health. I'm trying to get more sleep, I'm trying to relax and enjoy each day to the full, and I'm trying to eat properly. I still have problems with SNACKING. Whenever I stay busy, and go out, away from the KITCHEN, I do well. It's when I'm stuck indoors on rainy/cold/chilly days that I tend to have a hot cup of tea and a little goodie to go with it! How is it possible to enjoy tea with a piece of fruit? Do you know the answer?

2 comments:

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Pink Saturday and Have a great Mother's Day ~ Susan

Betty said...

I was starting to get worried. Have a wonderful day tomorrow!