Thursday, December 31, 2009

The 7th day of Christmas

Every year at this time I wax nostalgic.
In 2001 we bought our first digital camera, which is still going strong.
I gave it to Leona, but she doesn't have a blog. (yet)
Here are the cute boys on Dec 9/01.
Matthew, Colin, Paul, in their costumes for the Sunday School Christmas program.
We all went to church on the corner of Kingsway and Rupert, yes, the same church my parents went to all their lives (except for 7 years in the late 60's and 70's).
I still have dreams about this church.
Little James saying his speech.
This is the same platform that Leona and I stood on as we sang our carols way back in 1965.
(see previous post on Dec 20)
I wish we had pictures of us!
Matthew and Joel as shepherds, with the "lambs"!
After evening service, we sometimes went to White Spot near Kingsway and Knight, for a special treat. Matthew loved these times.
I really like this photo; it's one of my favourites of the 3 of us.
Beside our Christmas tree, Dec 24, 2001.

By Loretta Houben

No comments: