Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Break

This year I lost track of when Spring Break occurred, as I don't deal with school age children anymore. However, Leona does, and she had a Spring Break from March 8-12, so on March 9th, we did our annual shopping trip with our parents, to Metrotown Mall. Here Leona and I are posing outside the Rocky Mountain Fudge Shop. My Dad didn't want to stand beside this strange window at the Forever 21 store. He thinks the styles are ludicrous. I agree. But isn't this a funny shot?
On March 10th, we had my parents over for a salmon and pasta dinner, with an invigorating game of crokinole afterwards. This is also a Spring Tradition, but Matthew forgot to come. Leona came for dessert and also to play. Paul had 2 wisdom teeth removed that day, so she didn't wish to leave him too long.
If you've never played crokinole, please visit this website to learn more about this Canadian game.

No comments: