Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Featuring one of my favourite blogs: Day Dreamn World!

Isn't this an adorable picture? It isn't mine...alas. It belongs to my doll collecting friend, Betty, who lives far away in Texas. Here is a link to her wonderful blog:
I met Betty online, many years ago. I believe she began to blog either just before I did, or around the same time. We encouraged each other to blog often. I think we finally have the hang of it! Betty is so sweet, and I adore her doll collection and her dolls and their darling props! Betty has kindly given me a few doll gifts over the years.
Please go and visit her, and let her know I sent you!

1 comment:

Betty said...

Thank you Loretta. You are so kind and I appreciate it very much. Yes, I met you on a Chatty Cathy list some years back. Could it be as much as 8 years or so ago? Time flies when you're having fun. You're the one with all the wonderful Chattys and their pictures! I'm sorry to say that my Chattys feel neglected these days.