Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Writing Endeavors

Yes, the above photo has absolutely nothing at all to do with writing.
I promised myself I'd blog each Wednesday about my writing or lack of it. Truly I'd rather be playing with dolls, yet I do enjoy writing. I'm just so "out of it" with my neglected novel. It's still simmering in my brain. I hope it doesn't simmer until it evaporates! I find it exeedingly difficult to write a story that's half there, but one which needs to be told. Maybe I should do a secret unpublished blog about it, and self publish when it's ready! I can't seem to find my "writing space" and I am discouraged.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

In Gods perfect time your story will be told and unfolded. Sometimes when I try to hard to write, it gets frustrating. I find that not planning the story line works best for me and allowing it to just free flow out of me. Be encourged, there's pixie dust being sprinkled over your house.

Betty said...

Jacqueline said it very well.

It's so easy to become distracted. I always have trouble staying on task. Like right now I should be doing something else, but I walked past the computer room and just had to drop in. :)