Saturday, April 3, 2010

Our 28th wedding anniversary!

We had a lovely day; we went to Granville Island for lunch, and to Boston Pizza for supper. Robert had a coupon for a free pasta dinner for his birthday, and the waiter treated us to a FREE dessert when he heard it was our 28th anniversary. The poor young whipper snapper looked astonished when we told him how many years we've been together.


Easter cakes at Stuart's Bakery at Granville Island Market.




Easter chocolate at Granville Island Market.

Today is our 28th anniversary. April 3rd doesn't often fall on a Saturday. I chose this date many years ago, before I met Robert. (I love the month of April and the number 3) It doesn't seem like 28 years have passed. It's rather unbelievable! I'm still happily married to the love of my life. God has richly blessed us. One of these days I'll get my wedding photos scanned in!

1 comment:

Betty said...

Congratulations Loretta! Hope you had a wonderful day.