Sunday, April 25, 2010

A treasure trove!

Last night my Mom brought over some old family photos from my Dad's side.
His sister, Ruth, had reprints made. I was delighted to see these photos and asked to scan them all in. They don't have dates. This photo shows my Grandparents in the back; John and Alma May Williams, with some of their family. My Dad, Jackie, is standing in front of his Dad, around 12 or 13 years old. Next to him is Audrey; in front of her is Harry, and next to him is Glenys, clutching her doll. Do any of you know what kind of doll this is? I love this photo! (around 1943)

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Love old pictures. When my mother-in-law passed away we got a box full of pictures. The manes were on some and a few we new but the rest are a mystery. Today i try to write on the backs for future generations

Loretta said...

It's an excellent idea to write on the backs of photos! Most of the people in the old photos I know, but I also would love to know the actual dates. I adore old photos!