Monday, May 10, 2010

Memory Monday

Here I am with my handsome son, Matthew, on Mother's Day.
He works at Dussa's cheese shop at Granville Island. He gave me a very beautiful flower arrangement in a thick plastic bag. I've never seen anything like it!
He bought me lunch at Tony's Fish and Chips. It was lovely to spend some of the day with him, however brief!

The night before we went to Swiss Chalet with the rest of the family. Yummy.

Marie, my Mom, Leona and me.
My Mom and I.

Ashley, Marie's daughter, and the rest of us.

Yesterday after lunch, we took the False Creek ferry to the other side.
It was only $1.80. The other side is so pretty.

What do you think of this paradise?
I created more lovely memories this past weekend.
I hope all the mothers who read this blog also had a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

Helen said...

Looks like you had a lovely Mother's Day. Good for you! The flowers Matthew gave you are beautiful. The colours are so bright, just the perfect thing for Mother's Day. You are so lucky. Matthew is one handsome young man. I see your face in him: a young Lorette: you know those days when we were all young.
I love Tony's Fish N Chip. I like to eat there when I go to Granville Island.
I've never taken the false creek ferry to the other side. Yes, you are right it is paradise. So beautiful over there. Thank you for sharing you day!

Betty said...

It's so obvious that you're all related. I think Matthew looks like you and you look like your mother.

Glad you had a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

I've been on that wee little fun boat!
Beautiful sun rays shine down on us eh?
I've been to Spokane to see Joyce Meyer with my daughter. It was such an awesome conference!
I can see your mom's day was special, as it should be!