Monday, July 5, 2010

Mad Tea Party drawing

I've waited until today to make the drawing for the delicious hazelnut chocolate hedgehog candy I promised you if you left a comment on my Alice post back on June 26.
I thought it only fair to wait, as I myself still haven't visited all those blogs on Vanessa's site!
I think I got up to the H's.
Truly I enjoyed everyone's tea party! I'm going to post my favourites soon.
Some of them were phenomenal.
Thanks so much for all your kind comments. I was tickled and so was the Mad Hatter!
THE WINNER OF THE CHOCOLATE HEDGEHOG CANDY IS...
Thanks to all who left a comment. I so appreciated your kind remarks.
The tea was such fun to put together!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog is getting cuter and cuter by the day! The sun is out...go play!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Loretta, this is so exciting! Thank you for the opportunity to win this delicious giveaway! Have a nice week! Twyla