Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Day Cards

I made a few Thanksgiving cards this year, for family.
Due to my migraine headaches I didn't have time or effort to make any for my friends, so you'll have to enjoy looking at them here!

I also decorated some of the envelopes.
These were super easy to make.
I simply bought plain white cards from Michael's and added yellow or burgundy cardstock, and then glued on a piece of gorgeous paper with a leaf design. On top of that I layered a small piece of orange paper, and then a piece of white paper I had stamped on. (I bought the stamp at "I'm Impressed" for only $4.00)
I added 2 leaf brads and voila; a simple yet lovely card to give!
Happy Thanksgiving!
(a little late for my Canadian friends, but quite early for my American ones)

1 comment:

Deanna said...

The cards are lovely...great job. Sorry about your migrane. I can't even imagine what that must feel like for you. I'll have to try something like this too...looks fun!

Deanna :D