Sunday, November 21, 2010

A lovely day

After church today, and a simple lunch consisting of sandwiches, Robert kindly drove me to Sue's house for the very last time, as Sue is moving next year. I love Sue's garden. Here are 2 lovely shots of the garden with snow. I think Sue and her hubby will miss their garden very much. I know I will!


I've been going to Sue's on and off over the past 6 years, for scrapbooking and card making.
I've enjoyed every moment. Here is a sample of the beauties we made today. The above card was designed by Sue, and includes embossing.

This is my favourite. I learned a new trick called ribbon ruching.
It looks exquisite!

Robert picked me up afterwards, and we went to Boston Pizza for supper, because it was the last day for Outrageous Rib special. Rest assured I didn't eat any! I had a cheese pasta dish instead.
It was a most lovely day. It was crisp and cold (-2 C) and there was snow on the ground, but not the roads.
The full moon was rising as we drove home.

No comments: