Friday, December 24, 2010

Celebrating Linda's birthday

On Wed Dec 22, Isabelle, Linda, Leona and I met at the local Sears restaurant to celebrate Linda's "40th" birthday. We had also brought a few Christmas gifts to exchange with each other. Isn't it fun having a birthday so close to Christmas, Linda?

Happy birthday, Linda, and many more!

Isabelle, myself, and Linda with traveling Chatty Cathy.
Sears restaurant was 100% quieter than the food court in the mall.
Maybe we'll make this a yearly tradition.
Linda gave me 2 pretty cups and saucers for my Alice in Wonderland set; I didn't have any of those, just the mugs. She also gave me a darling calendar. Isabelle gave me a gorgeous Victorian book of Christmas. We sure had fun opening the beautifully wrapped gifts.

Traveling Chatty Cathy. Isn't her dress gorgeous?

No comments: