Friday, January 28, 2011

An adorable calendar idea

Isn't this a cute idea for a calendar?
I bought the little calender sheet set in the US at Christmas. I wasn't sure how to use it, and then I came across this neat idea at HOUSE OF HAWTHORNES.
Hopefully the link will take you to the proper post.
I'm often rambling through Blogland during the day. It's one of my favourite hobbies!
I love the photos and ideas out there. Anyhow, this is my version of the calender. I used 2 vintage photos (copies of course!) of my Mom on her first birthday in 1934. The upper left photo shows her with her sister Emma. I gave this calender to my Mom the other day...she loves polka dots. My Dad said "Who's the little doll in the corner?" Tee hee...well, she is as cute as a doll, isn't she!

1 comment:

Pam Kessler said...

Thanks for linking to my blog. Your are so sweet. I love your calendar!!! Very cute. Glad your Mom loved it!