Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Arts & Crafts

I'm on a roll this year!
I've made 11 cards so far. Now if I could only keep it up!
The image above was purchased online from Lili of the Valley Stamps. 
Their designs are simply DARLING, however they come without any adhesive, as they are used on a clear block, and finally I found a spray can of adhesive at Michael's Craft Store. I had wanted to use this image for a Christmas card, but I made it after Christmas so it turned into a thank you card instead. I added a narrow strip of silver ribbon at the side, with a few snowflake brads. I'm still trying to use what I have in my house! I coloured the image with Stampin' Up water colour pencils and blended them with a water blender.

This is a get well card for a friend who injured herself in a bad fall. I stamped "Oopsie Daisy" on the ribbon at the side. I used an image I found online. Isn't it cute? I love these vintage pictures.
I've given up on writing for now so each Wednesday I'll showcase something I've crafted during the week.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Hi Loretta,

Very cute cards indeed. Good idea to turn the Christmas into a thank you card.