Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This was taken yesterday, near Granville Island Market.
The sun was shining through the waterfall at the Waterfall Building.
I thought it was cool!

The view looking toward the North Shore Mountains.
This is one of my favourite parts of Vancouver.

The ice was frozen at the bottom of another waterfall.
The weather is gorgeous, cold and sunny for the first day of 2011.
Happy New Year to all my family and friends! I hope to keep posting and showing you bits and pieces of my life here in Vancouver through my photography, and I also hope to craft and scrapbook much more than in 2010. It would give me great pleasure to also finish my novel I'm working on about my Grandma Helen's life, but I'm not holding my breath about that. I'm still waiting for inspiration! I don't make resolutions; that's for the young. I simply try to live each day to the full. Now I'm off to go and clean something, which is what I love to do on the first day of a new year.

No comments: