Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easter Cards...

Here's a selection of Easter cards I made for this year.
I have fun creating them, but I wish I had a friend who enjoyed making them with me!
Sometimes I feel very lonely...

Here's a closeup of one of my favourites.
I used a vintage image which I find online for free; I printed it out on my colour printer which is my favourite appliance in the house (next to the washer/dryer) and glued it onto a piece of lavendar cardstock, which I had trimmed using a pair of my fancy scissors.
I put pop-ups underneath and stuck it onto a piece of glittery scrapbook paper, which I'd glued down to a ready made card. I buy the cards and envelopes at Michael's when they're on sale. Then I don't have to cut cardstock in half and fold it. Tee hee...
I love making cards, and I miss my monthly Stamp-in-Up classes I used to attend.

No comments: