Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Canucks lost Game 7. The score was 4 - 0

Well, I have nothing much to say. I'm speechless. Disappointment is filling my whole being, but it will pass, because it was only a hockey game. I feel so sorry for the poor skinny Canucks. They did try hard but they met their match in those Boston Bruins. I've never seen anything like the Bruins. Wowzers. Their goalie, Tim Thomas, is simply fantastic! I admire him immensely. He never lost his cool; not once. He was never afraind of OUR building. I wonder how he feels tonight. I wish that once I could be on a winning team.

1 comment:

Betty said...

I didn't follow the hockey games. They must have been on TV, but it's a sport that doesn't get a lot of coverage here. I think hockey is probably a lot bigger in the northern states just like in Canada. In Texas football is King. The only time I watch hockey is during the Olympics...every four years.