Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas shopping on Broadway

Today after my chiropractor appointment I shopped on Broadway.
It was fun!
The sun was brightly shining, the sky was crisply blue, and I had money in my pocket.
I didn't take any photos, so these pages from the Sears 1964 Christmas wish book will have to do.

Don't you wish the prices still applied?

I had a blue velvet dress similar to the one on the left from this 1966 catalogue.
It was a lovely day. My Christmas shopping is just about finished!

2 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

Your day sounds lovely....I remember looking through those wonderful "wish books" 1964....the year I got Chatty Baby(blond with the red outfit) and my older sister got Chatty Cathy :) Blessings

Betty said...

I used to love to pour over those catalogs and wish. I still miss the Sears Catalog. I wish they hadn't stopped. Do you have those catalogs?