Thursday, December 29, 2011

A New Year...

It isn't the New Year quite yet, but there's nothing like being prepared.
Isn't this an unusual but delightful image?
I love crispy apples!
The New Year ahead, 2012, looks wonderful written down.
I wasn't aware that I loved twos so much.
In 2012 Robert and I will celebrate 30 years of marriage.
Ashley, my niece, will graduate from High School.
Matthew will turn 23.
Time is spinning and never stops.
I used to make goals for the New Year, but have quit doing that, as some I don't meet and then feel flattened. I like to outline new projects in my head, and this year I plan to list them down the side of my blog, and put the dates they are completed.
I no longer keep a written journal on paper; my blog has become my journal.
One thing for sure, life is never dull!
I wish all of you, dear friends and family, a prosperous and rich in God's blessings sort of New Year!

No comments: