Friday, February 24, 2012

Pink Saturday...a favourite mug and a new Oriental doll!

As you know, I love to bargain shop. This lovely mug was purchased for only $3.99 at our local Winner's store, which is similar to a Tuesday Morning store in the USA.
Truthfully I'd much rather shop there than at a thrift store. The prices are the same, but the merchandise is brand new and smells good on top of it! Tee hee...

I also enjoy doll collecting as you are by now aware!
This little jewel was found last Saturday at a flea market for only $5.00.
She is 10" high. So far this year I've bought 3 dolls, meeting that second project listed at the side of my blog!!!!


She is plastic and wearing her original dress, shoes and socks.
This year I'm in the mood for ethnic dolls, small in size.
It's such fun to go on the hunt, especially when low in funds as I am!
The beautiful background on my computer screen is from Jacquie Lawson, a fantastic card site.

Welcome to another pink Saturday. I'm happy to report that I've kept up for January and February.
Yay! Please check out all the other pink lovelies by clicking on the link in my side bar.

PS: Aren't my shoes cute?

5 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

Love the cup and the very sweet doll...blessings

Pam said...

Doll is so cute and her shoes are cute!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Both mug and doll are so lovely in pink!

Hugs,
Debbie

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous!

The Pianist in Pink, have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Looks like little miss adorable has arrived in your life at a very thrifty price. Us girls need our dolly friends, no doubt about that.

Stopping in to check up on you and send a hug!