Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you lovely Moms in Blogland!
My pictures of my Mom and I taken last night are on my little cell phone.
Being completely untechnological I still don't know how to get them off!
So here are pictures taken last Friday when I had lunch with Matthew.
We shared a delicious chicken taco salad.
I don't know what these flowers are but aren't they gorgeous?
The weather has changed for the better, at last, here in Vancouver.
We've had sunshine since last Monday!!!!

Matthew and I at Dussa's Cheese Shop, his place of employment.

He's such a sweet son and he always makes me laugh.

View from the spot where we ate out lunch outside.
Aren't you so jealous?
You can take a little ferry boat across to the other side for around $2.00.
That's Stanley Park on the other side, and English Bay, with white sand on the beach.

Isn't he cute?

I hope all the Moms out there have a fantastic day!

No comments: