Sunday, January 4, 2015

A winter wonderland...

Thanks to an online friend who told me about this, I love to edit my photos in a FREE online program, PicMonkey.
 You can upgrade and pay but I haven't done that yet.
This photo, taken in 2006, was very dark, so I lightened it in the "exposure" section. I just fiddled with the arrows until it looked good.
Nowadays I pretend I'm a 5 year old when it comes to learning new things online, and everything works out great!
These are two old Chatty Cathy talking dolls by Mattel, one of the dolls I love to collect.
The one on the right is "Catherine", my childhood Canadian doll.
I know they should have boots and leggings, but they really don't mind at all.
We were supposed to get an extreme snow storm here in the lower mainland today, but it passed us by and headed into the Fraser Valley. I'm a little sad. I love to stay inside and watch snow falling.
Loretta Houben

3 comments:

sheri said...

I've heard of Picmonkey. I'll have to give it a try. Your pic is pretty!

Betty said...

It's good to see your Chattys!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They are just precious. Hope they are inside getting warm now! Hugs!