Friday, January 15, 2016

Migraines and things...


I've had FIVE migraines so far in 2016.
I'm not doing anything different, or eating anything different, so I have no idea what's causing them. They each have an awful zigzag aura in my eye, usually on the right side with the pain being on the left side.
I feel like a zombie this week.
However on my Facebook page I'm trying to keep things dolly related and upbeat.
Quite a few of my friends comment and like photos, so I randomly chose a picture on which 25 people had "liked" or commented, and drew their names after putting them in a bowl on slips of paper. Edna won the set of hair bows and the doll size Valentines.


I had fun making the Valentines from a set I'd bought on Etsy a few years ago.
There are so many cute things to be made that it would take 9 lives to do them all!
It helps to keep focused on fun things and it helps to look on the bright side in the middle of all the pain and gloom.
By Loretta Houben

2 comments:

Cynthia Bowers said...

I really love the cards you have made. Even if they were made years ago you have such a talent you should really go into doing more of them. My husband and I recently moved form New York to Savannah and I am looking for more artsy things to do while he is at work. Brilliant idea thank you again.

Cynthia Bowers @ Bay Area TMJ & Sleep Center

Loretta said...

Thanks so much, Cynthia! I love to make digital cards now. It sure takes up less room!