Saturday, March 17, 2018

Farewell, my sweet little Kelsie. 2001-2018


April 28, 2001 - March 17, 2018
Kelsie, the best little dog that ever lived, is now romping at the Rainbow Bridge with all the other dear little dogs who've gone before. Little Kelsie lived a good full life, and brought us all much joy, laughter and love. There will never be another dog quite like her. How I will miss her sweet affection and funny little ways. She loved her long walks together with me and Robert, her rambles in Central Park or Foreshore Park, her doggie treats, and laying in the back yard in the sun, or watching me garden. Rest in peace my dear sweet canine friend.
These were the last photos taken of her, on Feb 6 and Feb 20th.





Celebrating Year of the Dog, February 20.
I had hoped it would be a good year...


February 18, 2018: Kelsie's paw prints in the snow for the last time. Something caused me to take a picture of this. Exactly one month ago...


Farewell dear little doggie friend of mine.
It feels like my heart is breaking.
xo
By Loretta Houben

No comments: