Thursday, June 21, 2007

Success!

Yeeha! I found a comfortable pair of sandals the other day, at the Naturalizer store in the mall. They were marked down to $69.00 from $90.00 Cdn. They're leather and I've worn them for a half day already and they didn't give me blisters. They are dark brown and look Roman. I don't really care what they look like; comfort is all in all to me! So I'll be packing those, and wearing my gym shoes on the plane. I've also decided to take my green hoodie jacket, and one light sweater. I don't have anything that's water proof so I'm taking my tiny light weight umbrella. I figure if I take it, it won't rain!

1 comment:

Write 2 The Point said...

those sandals sound great Loretta. Do they have a nice arch support? that is always my biggest problem--i have a high arch and my feet get pretty worn out.