Saturday, January 16, 2010

Olympic fun!

Today we visited the Happiness Cafe in the Bay store downtown.
Yes, it's full of happiness; you can feel the excitement of the coming Olympics in the air.
Really and truly; you can feel it.
I dare you to visit the Happiness Cafe and feel it for yourself!
A kind employee took our picture, and then when I noticed a sign that said you could pose with an Olympic torch at 2:00, I commented and said too bad we wouldn't be around at that time.
She said she would go and get the torch and take our pictures with it.
Here is the 2010 Olympic torch. Here I am holding it. Currently it's in Alberta somewhere, heading home to BC. Go Canadian athletes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a February this is going to be! It will go down in history! I'm so excited for the Olympics to begin! Watching with you, all the way!

Simply Shelley said...

Hello,I found you through Jacqueline...I love dolls so I am going to enjoy coming here....I am following you now so,I will be dropping in often...Please,feel free to visit me if you like...have a very blessed week....