Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fundraiser stamping show for Breast Cancer

As most of you are aware, I love to scrapbook and create cards.
This involves learning new techniques, and purchasing supplies! I had the chance to do that yesterday, at the Granville Island Hotel, at an event to stamp out breast cancer, put on by
I'm Impressed, a wonderful stamping store in the Granville Island kid's market.
I won 2 tickets to this event, and I asked my friend, Colleen, to go with me.
She is the one to blame for getting me involved in this hobby.
This is Deanna, an inventor. She has designed a fabulous product which you must see to believe. There is no way to explain it, but it does involve lots of glitter!
Two of her cards are below.


Deanna designed the above card. I wish I could learn how to do this!

Here are some more marvelous cards, designed by Alison Solven.
I had a marvelous day, and I think Colleen did too! We ate lunch outside at the market place, looking at Burrard inlet and watching the boats come and go under Burrard Bridge.
Who could ask for more?

No comments: