Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bleuette's New Home

After much deliberation, Yvette Marie and Zoe have a room all of their own!
I've set it up on top of my computer desk. I've filled it with items I've been collecting since last fall. The rug is a mouse pad for the computer. The fireplace is actually a candle holder that I bought a long time ago in the mall, when interesting booths used to be set up at Christmas time.
Zoe is at the table. She is hoping Yvette Marie will sit down soon and help her eat the birthday cake. It's a lot of fun to play with dolls!
I used scrap book paper for the walls; I only had one piece so I photo copied it about 8 times.
I glued it to foam board using a glue stick.
I cut the foam board set in half, so I can create another room.
I'm working on a kitchen next...stay tuned!

1 comment:

Betty said...

Very nice Loretta. You found some good accessories for your room. Nice job.

Do you still "play" with your Chattys too?