Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tasty Tuesday

Every Tuesday evening, Matthew joins us for dinner.
I try to incorporate new recipes from time to time, as I believe this is the one day out of the whole week that Matthew gets a nutritional meal!
Last Tuesday we had a pork roast; we have that about once a year.
Matthew and Robert inhaled it.
The picture above shows salmon in a creamy cucumber sauce.
I haven't made this yet for Matthew, but I had taken a picture and I'll share the recipe with you so you too can enjoy nutritional meals!
20 Minute Skillet Salmon
2 tsp oil
4 salmon fillets (I used a medium size salmon chunk without bones)
3/4 cup skim milk
1/2 tub Philadelphia Herb & Garlic Light cream cheese
1/2 cup chopped cucumbers
2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add salmon; cook 5 minutes on each side or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm. Add milk and PHILLY to skillet; cook and stir until PHILLY is melted and mixture is well blended. Stir in cucumbers and dill.
Return salmon to skillet. Cook 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve salmon topped with PHILLY sauce.
Simply yummy...

1 comment:

Just Me said...

My family is big fans of salmon so I will have to try this one! Thanks for sharing!

Hugs and glitter, Patti