Sunday, September 19, 2010

Our Summer Part Two

I took the above photo somewhere in Kamloops. I can't remember where it was, as I had a migraine that day due to the 35 C heat. The desert is definitely not the place for me! I love the above idea and plan to try it out sometime soon.
Two lovely birch trees near our Monte Carlo Motel in Barriere.

Have you ever in your life tried deep fried donuts?
Margaret introduced us to these one day at Montana's Restaurant in Kamloops.
They are the BEST dessert I've ever had!
Lovely hay fields in McClure.
Click on the photo above to read the sign!

My father in law and I. The Lions Club gave him his electric scooter!
He loves it and goes out every day, riding into town.
Robert and I in McClure, which is the next little town close to Barriere.

Robert swimming in our motel pool. We hardly had time to enjoy the pool, due to the HEAT which melted me, and having to spend time in Kamloops hunting for air conditioned buildings.

No comments: