Sunday, March 10, 2013

Southcombe Gloves, Somerset England

in Somerset, England, has a FB page too.
I'm in love with Facebook these days, as I'm connecting to places and people all over the globe!
I get updates from this company and this weekend they had a 1/2 price sale, even on clearance gloves!
I love the above pair, so I ordered them in light grey.
They are made at the same factory in Somerset at which my great great grandparents worked.
It now feels like I've reached a high pinnacle in genealogy research, and I will now be connected with my past in a way I never felt possible, at least on my paternal side of the family!
I'm feeling really pleased with myself, of course realizing this is all due to the wonders of the internet.
The gloves on sale worked out to $18.40 Canadian, a fantastic price for handmade Somerset gloves!

1 comment:

Helen said...

Nice gloves. Can't wait to see them on you.
You are doing a great jobe with the genealogy.